InCar Bluetooth sounds horrible... Anyone else?

Dedonut

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. LOL ... I wondered what Slacker was for. I've never used an app but always just direct streaming to the car ... I guess I'm just using it as a media server ... no 3rd party apps. There is a list as long as your arm of 'fixes' that are going to be made for the Bionic ... so I hope this is one of them. It's not the car ... and I don't believe I've missed a step but I'll run through it again tomorrow and maybe look at trying Slacker.

I'll post back after I've done that.

Thanks again.

Niemo435

Reaction score
It sounds better using the original music app. Slacker radios audio settings are crappy when it comes to bass. It distorts very badly. I'm not into the bass but any hip hop music really sucks on slacker

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Dedonut

Reaction score
LOL Right now, I'd be happy to hear anything coming out. I need to find that list of Droid 'fixes' again, to see if there are any sync issues being addressed.

tbell6

Reaction score
Any chance you are "paused"? Press OK, that is the pause/play toggle for sync.

Dedonut

Reaction score
Well, it shows media streaming on the Nav. screen and the music advances on my phone as I watch it ... and even changes songs. The more I write about this, the more I realize it's a sound problem rather than a bluetooth sync issue. But because it's connecting, I'm convinced it's a fixable 'something' I must be missing.

tbell6

Reaction score
Well, it shows media streaming on the Nav. screen and the music advances on my phone as I watch it ... and even changes songs. The more I write about this, the more I realize it's a sound problem rather than a bluetooth sync issue. But because it's connecting, I'm convinced it's a fixable 'something' I must be missing.

Try pushing "OK"?

Dedonut

Reaction score
I finally found my problem. My Sync software needed to be updated. Once I did that, I was able to stream my music from the Bionic to the Bluetooth Media on the Lincoln.