Inc2 Battery Life

shinokodomo

Reaction score
So I should defiantly get rid of atk then right?

sent from my HTC incredible2

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes get rid of atk immediately. It does more harm than good. There is a link in my signature about task killers if you are viewing this post from a computer.

Sent from my Inc2

Card

Reaction score
Days that I'm at work (don't check my phone at all except for 2 or 3 short breaks I take during my 12 hour shift), my phone will generally go from 100% down to about 80-85%. If it's a day off from work and I'm out and about, I can usually go 12-15 hours away from a charger with moderate to heavy use, and it's generally no lower than 35% when I get home.

I plug it in every night, and reboot the phone once a week. During a vacation where I spent 2 weeks wandering the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee, the phone survived the entire trip (granted, the phone was left off except for a daily check for messages and GPS coordinates).

shinokodomo

Reaction score
Since I got rid of atk Omg my battery life as more then doubled. Like right now I'm at maybe 45% & its been off charge for about 18 hours I think. Wow so much better thanks guys.

sent from my HTC incredible2

jinjin75

Reaction score
My display is 77% why is it so high

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
Do you view something on your screen, then let it go dark by itself, or do you press the power button to force it to screen save? If you let it go itself, that is why you have it high.

If you wake it up to check the time or your message notification, that adds to it. Usually your display will be the top, if not one of the top items.

I've had mine as low as in the mid 30's, but I frequently force it to screen save instead of letting it go on its own.

jinjin75

Reaction score
I let it go by it self sometimes actually most of the times

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

ABQNM

Reaction score
If I have 48 hours on one charge and use the screen for about 4-5 hours, my display will be about 45-50%. The display uses the most juice other than making calls or searching for signal. To know if there is a problem, we need more info. How long was the phone off the charger? When you tap on display, how much time was it on for?

Godly 1

Reaction score
You guys have mentioned CDMA quite a bit... What is that? I mean, I found in settings where the option was to select it, and I did... But what is it that I just changed?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think when you switch it to CDMA it uses Verizon's US towers only so you are turning global off by switching to CDMA

You guys have mentioned CDMA quite a bit... What is that? I mean, I found in settings where the option was to select it, and I did... But what is it that I just changed?

estafusisx

Reaction score
Installing a non-sense rom will bring down the amount of battery the display uses by ALOT. Sense has alot of animations and screen movements that take up alot of battery that stock doesn't have. The battery life improvement isn't huge (still around 30 hours for me) but the display is only about 30 percent

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

HTCuser

Reaction score
ya im on cm7 and display takes like 6% and its on 40% and its been used for an hour. But bat life is still the same just as sense.

Godly 1

Reaction score
Hmmm... I am not getting anywhere near the bat life most of you are boasting. (10-12 hours on average) Do you think Wordfued and Aqua Pets really takes up that much? When I check, my Display is suckin up about 80%... Everything else seems to stay around 2-4%... Hmmm...

estafusisx

Reaction score
Hmmm... I am not getting anywhere near the bat life most of you are boasting. (10-12 hours on average) Do you think Wordfued and Aqua Pets really takes up that much? When I check, my Display is suckin up about 80%... Everything else seems to stay around 2-4%... Hmmm...

I don't remember word feud being that bad but idk what aqua pets is lol i will say that a live wallpaper adds to the display alot.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums