In need of slim case for D1

nwwolf1

Reaction score
anyone know of a good thin case for the Droid 1? I'm looking into the Seidio innocase. looks pretty much like the one I have now, except the one I'm using has ridges on it. I really like it but I don't know the name and it's snapping on the top part. But anyone have the Seidio case or any really slim case that they like?

dbst

Reaction score
anyone know of a good thin case for the Droid 1? I'm looking into the Seidio innocase. looks pretty much like the one I have now, except the one I'm using has ridges on it. I really like it but I don't know the name and it's snapping on the top part. But anyone have the Seidio case or any really slim case that they like?

I have the Innocase on my D2 and I like it a lot, it's not too bulky and has a nice feel to it

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I have a dark purple Innocase and love it. In addition I have the Seidio dock that fits with it which is also awesome. I am going to put both on Ebay, however, because I have to switch to a different phone for work. PM me if you are interested-I'd sell them pretty cheap (and I seriously do love the case especially. It has a couple dings but protected my phone SO well and still looks great). In addition it goes on and off really easily. I'm sad to be losing my Droid-especially after everything I've put into it!

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I have a dark purple Innocase and love it. In addition I have the Seidio dock that fits with it which is also awesome. I am going to put both on Ebay, however, because I have to switch to a different phone for work. PM me if you are interested-I'd sell them pretty cheap (and I seriously do love the case especially. It has a couple dings but protected my phone SO well and still looks great). In addition it goes on and off really easily. I'm sad to be losing my Droid-especially after everything I've put into it!

I appreciate that a lot man thanks, but I actually just ordered one off Amazon ha. Let me ask you though, you said it comes off really easy but I know one main issue with Droid 1 cases is that the top part of the case, the latch, snaps after taking it off a bunch of times. Does that happen?

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean exactly but I haven't had trouble putting the top part off and on repeatedly. I rooted and had to take the battery out several times when I goofed up so I'm confident about this! ;)

AngryHatter

Reaction score
I've taken the back off several times to remove the battery, et cetera.
Remember to slide the keyboard out and it's simple.
Sliding the tabs off of the exposed side of either the top or the bottom.

The case itself is very thin and adds no bulk to the phone. It also has a nice texture.
Highly recommended.