In-ear headphone recommendation

OP
Big Chi Schezuan

Big Chi Schezuan

Reaction score
Hey wanted to tell you guys I got beats by dre in-ear tour headphones for christmas, cost way more than I thought but the sound is awsome they fit great and have clip loops for running/workout. I would recommend them. But they cost a lot and don't have mic.

Lynx

Reaction score
Klipsch Image S4 are hands down the best in ear headphones you can find without spending $400-500. I owned the iBeats, and Bose and I can say without a doubt that the S4 are easily the best oh the bunch. You need to burn them in but after that the sound is simply amazing. They are only 79 bucks at Best Buy also.

hyperlite456

Reaction score
Klipsch Image S4 are hands down the best in ear headphones you can find without spending $400-500. I owned the iBeats, and Bose and I can say without a doubt that the S4 are easily the best oh the bunch. You need to burn them in but after that the sound is simply amazing. They are only 79 bucks at Best Buy also.

listen to this guy ^^

He obviously did a little research before purchasing a pair. Go to head-fi.org to do your own research. If you mention skullcandy, bose, or Dr. Dre, the people over there will try turning you the other direction, just a heads up, but only because they'll tell you, you can get a better pair in the same price range as certain overhyped name brands. Not that they're always a bad set of phones.

I personally went with a different pair which is highly recommended for amazing bass and awesome sound quality for 65 dollars.

I got myself the Brainwavz M2's for Christmas and am amazed. They're great whether listening to hiphop, rock, country, movies, etc and the build quality of the phones and cord is very durable. Goodluck!

Last edited:

jeagolf

Reaction score
In-Ear Monitors

I have had Ultimate Ears and they are nice. Over priced but still nice. I currently have customs from Westone. But they have some really nice ones for phones.

Westone

As far as Bose.... :icon_evil: No Highs, No Lows, Must be Blows. I ment Bose. Klipch are so freaking bright they are perfect for that rocker that has hearing loss and wants to kick his ACDC at 120DB! YMMVdancedroid