In-ear headphone recommendation

Big Chi Schezuan

Reaction score
I bought skullcandy headphones a month ago and they already broke. So I finally want to find a pair that could last a long time. What bud headphones do you recommend with a mic? I am looking for decent ones so some where in the 50 to 80 dollar range.

Last edited:
OP
Big Chi Schezuan

Big Chi Schezuan

Reaction score
Those look very nice and i like a lot of bass;) But they don't have a mic with them? But still ill have to look into those.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ohh sorry i didnt see you needed a mic :( but i deff love those headphones

LightingGuy1456

Reaction score
Abe,

Can you recommend a good headset WITH an inline Mic? Preferably one that would have controls on it as well.

Thanks!

gvsang

Reaction score
Affordable Ears

I have it on a very solid tip that a new company, Affordable Ears will be offering custom in ear molds by Dec 2010. These molds are a lot like the ones used by profession music artists during their concert performances. These molds will require getting molds made first at an audiologist. My "impressions" cost me about $60 to get made. I am told that Affordable is planning to release two different models in early December. The two models are said to be coming in at about $279.00 for the 2way (one bass and one high driver), and about $349.00 for the 3way (2 bass and on high driver). There is a Beta offering out now, I am not sure if that has been closed or not. You can try emailing Affordable at [email protected]. I have a pair if the three ways, and all I can say is "AWS0ME".

rjmaype

Reaction score
I have been buying Ultimate Ears from ebay which comes with a microphone if you query iphone or Blackberry headphones.

They come with three sizes silicone buds and I spend <$20.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP, I've used Skull candy in my iPod for over two years without any issues. How much are you will to spend.

Mike

gvsang

Reaction score
Re: Ultimate ears

I love my Ultimate Ears. As a professional live sound engineer, I use them in my day to day business. I have a pair of the UE11's. These are somewhat expensive and probably not practical for the average consumer. The Affordable Ears are. They sound amazing, are very rugged, and they are "affordable". They will not fall out even during strenuous exercise. I can highly recommend this product. This is a start up company, the proprietors are very conscientious and will go the extra mile to see that their customers are happy, I am sure.dancedroid

cpjr

Reaction score
I use Shure 420's, AMAZING! But a little expensive. Oh and no mic.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

4stringheavy

Reaction score
I have Jaw Breakers from Verizon and they work great. Great bass on them too.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using DroidForums App.

Desicrator

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of jlabs I like them but by no means am I an audiophile. They are comforable and were on sale on Amazon

Swyped from DROID X, so grammer could be awful.

TJConnery

Reaction score
Check out the range of in ear headphones made by Shure. I use the 500 series and they are better than any other headphones I have ever used.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sniper_5

Reaction score
I've been a big fan of the jvc ear buds, they can be had for anywhere from $6 online to $40 for some of the higher end ones. All the ones I've bought I've been extremely happy with. Great frequency ranges and amazing clarity and bass. I just picked up a set for $20 with the built in mic.

Sent from my D1 on UD @ 1.2Ghz