Imusic

brian.bsi

Reaction score
Just a fast question. Imusic, where is this music coming from? Is this some kind of tottent app or p2p network? Does anyone know? It truly does not sound legal. Does anyone know the tech behind this app?

bikerboy

Reaction score
i can't download any song from Imusic, what am i doing wrong ?

bikerboy

Reaction score
will try that, thanks, how about the phone feels burning is that normal ? while using or charging ? i know it's not relative to the topic but i need to know

OP
B

brian.bsi

Reaction score
I not saying I have an issue with the app. I love it and the idea. I just want to make sure it is not a P2P type network. Those things are full of virus and problems. That is why i feel newsgroups are the better choice on computers for now. So does anyone know how the back end of this app works?

Videophone

Reaction score
Imusic broken?

My imusic has been giving me errors that say "Network error accured" when ever i try to search a song. It was been doing this for about a week. Is there an update i need? Is anyone else having this same problem? :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is P2P like. People are uploading the files and they are not filtered so you get all kinds of crappy versions of songs and who knows what else.

crazynikka

Reaction score
is there still a way to download this app or has it been removed from the market?
I had this app until i had to hard reset my phone and it was pretty good.

brochaos

Reaction score
it just searches google/the internets. no p2p stuff...i'm pretty sure it even shows (showed?) you the link where it was coming from. you could do the same thing from your pc.