Impressed

DROID11

Reaction score
I recently bought the extended battery, but haven't really used it because I did the ics leak update and the battery life is pretty impressive. I have a 3.8 v battery, which I have heard problems with and mine is pretty impressive. Got a second OEM battery and a battery charger on amazon on their way for $13 shipped

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
The Ex battery makes the device a different animal.
Like u can use the beast at an out door wedding w/o freting about getting the pics done. And showing them off.
:biggrin:

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
Yeah Ics has so much going for it.. better battery life , no lag , and looks cool I can't wait for the update
!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

DaDroidDude

Reaction score
I just did another test 2 days ago.
Stock battery took 7 hours to get to 10%.
Extended battery took 14 hours to get to 10%.

Both tests used Juice Defender, fwiw.
The phone was used normally, if sparingly. A few calls, texts, emails, some surfing.
I was working both days so it did spend a lot of time in my pocket.
The important thing is that both days were very similar usage wise so, an accurate test methinks?

The extended battery DEF lasts a LOT longer even if not completely charged.

So worth the extra bulk and weight.

B
Loving my rooted bloatfree Rezound!

OP
D

DROID11

Reaction score
Returned my extended battery. Maybe I had a defective one, but I was not impressed at all with the difference and I could not justify making this perfect looking phone so thick and bulky for what little improvement it gave me. I find it strange, the extended battery on the bolt gave me over 24 hours of heavy usage, but gave me about 8 with heavy usage on the rezound. I have found keeping a spare standard battery charged up is the best route for me on this beast.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Returned my extended battery. Maybe I had a defective one, but I was not impressed at all with the difference and I could not justify making this perfect looking phone so thick and bulky for what little improvement it gave me. I find it strange, the extended battery on the bolt gave me over 24 hours of heavy usage, but gave me about 8 with heavy usage on the rezound. I have found keeping a spare standard battery charged up is the best route for me on this beast.

I've watched Hulu+ on my phone and got like 2 hours before the battery went from 100% to 10%. This is with the stock red HTC batteries. They already sent me a new one back in December, so I am pretty well stuck with what i got.