I'm scared.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

droidavie

I'm scared to say this because I don't want members of this forum to hate me or type angry responses to me as they hide behind their anonymous ip address but ......

:reddroid::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::reddroid:

I can't wait for the 2.1 update to come, I'm still pretty excited about it!

:reddroid::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::reddroid:

ShowTime

We aren't going to hate you. Many/some of us are still excited as well. We will sit back with a knowing smirk on our faces and watch as this thread gets closed by the mods though. ;)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
nope. that many dancing bananas... its like they are willing me to leave it open! lol

R1Lover

another 2.1 thread? how about you guys start modding the forum and ban anyone who starts another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.