I'm really P.O.'d right now

RemyL75

Reaction score
OK, sounds like motoblur got you good this time. It is just a box that says Social Networking, right?? It doesn't specifically say Facebook right?? If the answer is yes, then that's Motoblur, and sad to say, the regular facebook app is better than that one IMO.

Kendroid24

Reaction score
Vzw should hire people from these forums.When I went to switch to an r2 the salesman did not even know a special edition d2 was ever even released and tried to tell me I was mis-informed and needed to stop believing everything I read on the internet.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Vzw should hire people from these forums.
They would never do that because we would throw their whole "Android needs a Task Killer" theory right out the window :D

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Vzw should hire people from these forums.
They would never do that because we would throw their whole "Android needs a Task Killer" theory right out the window :D

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: at this ^^^

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I don't know... I don't think a lot of the people here who don't already work for VZW would take the job...

And, let's face it, we'd be rooting all the phones we could going out the door! :D

Kendroid24

Reaction score
Haha I told two different people about rooting and this forum while I was waiting to be called a fool.It is spreading like an awesome disease.

s0nlxaftrsh0ck

Reaction score
wow...they...how did they get the job again?

Regardless another alternative i can totally suggest is DropBox. Amazing piece of software that syncs up with your PC, Droid,iphone,laptop,website. Just in case anything wonky happens in regards to transferring.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I'm flat out stunned at the comments made by reps.

Unbelievable... seriously... isn't there SOME type of training?

Are they really spreading such blatant misinformation to consumers?

any high school graduate can get a job there... The store is the last place I go for information.

I also have a "charge only" chord. I left my data chord at my work on a friday and needed it to tether. I found a chord on clearance for $6. Well, it charged.

Either way... I use it for another reason now (I plug it into the standalone battery charger that I charge my second batter with and leave it hooked to my computer.

doomedromance

Reaction score
When you plug your phone in are you making sure it's in USB Storage mode? you drag down the notification window and and pick it form the usb connection.

first two employees are obviously stupid.

The third is also stupid, because you can transfer anything on your phone to and from your computer. Any file. it has to be in usb storage mode so you can see everything on the card.

And the fourth employee is wrong. the main cord i use to transfer files from my computer to my phone is a white Belkin micro usb cord which I plug a micro to mini usb adapter on then plug my phone in. It's the same cord I use when I hook up my phone to root it and mess with adb shell. It's definitely not genuine motorola cables.

Thats really jacked up that you didnt get an 8GB card. Although its really hard to prove they didn't give it to you and your not trying to pull one over on them. I think that employee pulled one over on you. The card comes preinstalled in the phone. They don't put it in. It's already in the phone. They either gave you a refurbished one or that employee had to pull the card out of the phone and she pocketed it. Probably along with the usb cable that you should have been given. How did you charge your phone? the wall charger needs the usb cable plugged into it to connect to the phone.

Problem solved. After trying so many things, I took the phone, the PC cord, my laptop to the store and told them to make it work. They would not hook up my PC at their store-liability problems. The first two employees told me that there was no way to transfer photos from the Droid 2 to a computer without taking the micro SD card out, then use an adapter to hook into a computer. A third employee told me she transfers music, and charges her phone with the PC cord, but has never heard of transferring photos this way. The fourth employee didn't say much, he just told one of them to get "Kevin" from in the back. Kevin came out, listened to me, looked at the phone, then looked at the cord and told me "Only a genuine Motorola PC transfer cored will work with the Android series of phones". Where did you get this one? Doesn't matter now. I explained to him that I did not get a PC cord, nor an 8GB micro SD card with my phone as I found out I should have. He offered me a new PC cord, but could not give me the card. The salesperson would have to give me the card, and she would have to pay for it for forgetting it. Leave that one alone also. The new cord linked right up, the phone has all the info showing that it should, the PC has the info it should, all is well now.