I'm outta here....

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Later friends.

Contract finally expired.
I could not bring myself to continue to support a company that does not update its phones.
I briefly looked at the Dinc4G... hmmm STILL on ICS and no word if it will get JB. I am not supporting this company anymore. Not to mention they bring out this wonderful flag ship phone and....
NOT on Verizon.
Even if it was on VZW I still wouldn't buy it. I think it is important for us to speak with our dollars.

So... I dumped the Dinc2 for a Motorola RAZR HD. I am not the type of person to wait for the "next big phone". My contract is up, and I buy. Period. Unless something is coming out next week.
S3 and S4 are just too damn big for me.

Now I've had the RAZR for 2 days and to say I am IMPRESSED would be an understatment. I didn't think a Droid phone could really wow me anymore, but.... WOW! I love this phone. Even stock.
Just a bit of Bloatware and the Moto SmartActions are a REALLY cool addition. Jelly Bean works great.
I am very pleased.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you're speaking specifically to the Dinc2 forum and not all of us? Just wanting to clarify!

And FWIW, you can probably blame Verizon, not HTC, for the One not coming to VZW - at least from what I've read.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
LOL, Correct. Moving over to the RAZR area. ;)

+No SD Card slot, and the way they bungled our Dinc2 (non) upgrades are really the #1 and #2 reasons why I wouldn't get the One anyway...
#3 is that I simply don't trust HTC anymore to update devices...