I'm not sure my 4G is working

Goofy Yno

Reaction score
In fact I'm not sure my 3 G is either. It does say 4G at the top, but I can't even get on google (says no wifi available). I have tried turning off the wifi. my networks are set for CDMA/LTE. what am I doing wrong? (I didn't have these connection problems with my OD.)

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Known issue, fix coming in the next 1-2 weeks (theoretically). Read through the forums for more information.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is the 4G (or 3G) symbol White or Blue? White means available, while Blue means connected.

Yes, as k1ngr4t pointed out, this is a known issue and should be fixed with the OTA update that's coming out.

In the meantime, you can try turning the Airplane Mode on and off. There is also a free app called Restart Connection, that does about the same thing.

OP
Goofy Yno

Goofy Yno

Reaction score
thanks,
Sorry if I missed it. I only follow some posts that seem to interest me. missed those.:blink:

Batman8

Reaction score
I was also having terrible data signal lost issues today, so I just got off the phone with Verizon and they are still having problems from the big 4G outage they experienced on Wednesday (12/7/11). Hopefully it will be resolved soon since I also asked when the OTA latest update will be rolling out, and as usual they have NO IDEA!

I also called Motorola and basically got the same answer, which was really no answer at all! I guess we'll just have to wait on the update which is supposed to fix at lot of the phone's problems. Rumor has it that soak tests will begin today, but that doesn't tell us anything about how soon the rest of us will be getting it.

In the mean time, apps like "restart connection" are probably our best solution (or I should say "best band-aid").