im lazy

goodnyt

Reaction score
OK so I'm lazy and I don't feel like searching. I have taskiller and I know it has a lot of negative effects on your phone however before I uninstall does anyone have any recommendations for a task manager that doesnt have bad effects

y6y6y6

Reaction score
It only has bad effects if you use it to kill everything over and over. You can still use it to kill specific things that you want to explicitly close. The app is fine, but people seem convinced that killing all the functionality on there phone is a good idea. Just use it properly.

But the Droid does come with that functionality. Just go to settings > applications > manage applications. Pick the app there you want to close and hit "force close".

thestappa

Reaction score
It only has bad effects if you use it to kill everything over and over. You can still use it to kill specific things that you want to explicitly close. The app is fine, but people seem convinced that killing all the functionality on there phone is a good idea. Just use it properly.

But the Droid does come with that functionality. Just go to settings > applications > manage applications. Pick the app there you want to close and hit "force close".

Is there an easy way to see what is currently running?