I'm just trying to fix my phone. Dx

TechTinker

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I decided to flash Droid4HD awhile back because I was getting bored with the old Motorola interface and wanted to try the new Circle Widgets, and only having 1 screen if I wanted. I waited along time for 2.0 to come out so I can use 4.1 with the ROM. However since it might have been a while, I think I probably made a few misshaps.
Can't remember wether I installed it on a safe portion first or stock, I'll go with stock first. After I rebooted I don't think it even worked, as I saw well not the ROM (I did wipe the caches.) So then I divided up and installed it on another part of the system. I got some problems that was stated like the HOME key stopped working. But then I also got problems like I got on my stock rom before like Facebook has crashed, this has crashed, my play store stopped working, same with my browser, and ect.
After two weeks I got sick with it and started again with a Factory reset on my stock portion. Took a while to setup, wouldn't communicate right, everything google is crashing, I don't even know anymore. I just want my phone to run smoothly with Droid4HD 2.0 or CM10.1 if it has photoshpere and stuff like that.

OP
T

TechTinker

Reaction score
Ok now I don't think it's charging, seriously guys I'm completly lost here. Oh and what about Mass Storage, how do you go about that now? I actually can't even find change charge / media usb options. Virtual keyboard dosent work either,

GigaJake

Reaction score
If you installed it on your stock system, you're going to want to remove safestrap, and sbf back to the official Jellybean release.

If you're phone isn't charging and has a low battery, don't try to sbf at risk of it dying part way through and bricking your device. Either find a way to charge it or use a specially modified usb cable known as a "factory" cable that allows fastbooting without the need of a battery.

Once you successfully fastboot back, you're probably going to need to perform a factory reset to get it to boot. You'll have to boot into the stock recovery to do that.

After that's all said and done, please make sure you are on a romslot when flashing anything, not your stock system.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2