Im in serious trouble please help!!

wildbill86

Reaction score
If you have insurance drop it in a bucket of water, call verizon and tell them you got thrown in a pool with it, send back the new phone, and get one under insurance, 100 bucks is cheaper than 500.

Sent from my rooted D2G

joeyx2

Reaction score
U might get lucky. Maybe if they can't get into it they will have to sbf back to factory and there will be no way of knowing. But I will still do my best to get it right before I sent it. Go to a local library and maybe u can sbf there.

joeyx2

Reaction score
If you have insurance drop it in a bucket of water, call verizon and tell them you got thrown in a pool with it, send back the new phone, and get one under insurance, 100 bucks is cheaper than 500.

Sent from my rooted D2G

Hell if ur gonna lie like that just tell them u lost it. That way u don't send it back and when u do finally get what u need to sbf then u have 2 phones or say u found it and then return it.

OP
ryancoleman

ryancoleman

Reaction score
i thought about that but i dont need to spend the hundred. im fixing to have to go to wisconsin for a month so i wont be getting paid for it till i get back. im gonna go ahead and get my wife on an unlimited data plan before they do away with it and all i can afford to get her is the cheap lg ally. i live in a very small town(pop.3600), wifi is hard to come by. i dont have anybody will to let use thier phone to save any files to the sd card.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Rsd lite will work on windows. Not trying to be an a$$ but if your going to send that phone back you need to sbf it. Verizon will charge you if they figure out what happened and from the sound of it you don't need that. Tell me how to get the files to you and I will do my best. Not sure if ut can be done via email due to the size but I will give it a shot. Click on my sig and send me a pm with an email address and I will send you the sbf and rsd lite

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums