Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Sorry I've been gone so long. Did everyone miss me? I know I didn't.

I have gotten a new job recently which probably has absorbed all my time and make you all hate me. If you haven't guessed or seen me somewhere else, I work for Apple now...I'll just let you all take a moment to let that sink in. After working there a year and going from Mac to iPhone support, it has been a journey and I'm sorry I abandoned you all but I'm really enjoying the job. To answer the question already burning, yes, people annoy me at work on why I have an Android phone. Yes, I do tell people I talk to I have an Android phone. Does that matter to them? No, I provide the best service imaginable and at the end they still stay with Apple products and me Android (I even got a promotion). With that, no, I cannot obviously give any internal details on the workings of Apple or comment on anything nor represent Apple in any way other than tech support. SO DON'T ASK! I will just laugh at you.

Last time I left...I don't remember what I had so I'll start off by saying I have a Moto X (1st gen Moto Maker) now and it is running beautifully and has ever since I first bought it. I also have a Nexus 7 (2013) but it is now...not so great and I had to send it in to ASUS for repair. I hope to get it back soon though.

With that, I'm so happy to be back and I'll still be doing my normal Rescue Squad duties the best I can. BTW, thanks mods for keeping my status (or whomever determines that)!

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome back. I'm 100% Mac here at home but wouldn't be without my Android phone. My wife has an iPhone 6.

Congrats, Apple is a great company to work for.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Welcome back!

I work for Apple as well. I don't get paid by them though.

"Dad! My iPhone won't connect to wifi!!"
" Honey, this update on my Macbook Air made it run slower. How do I make it go back to how it was running before?!"

OP
thunderbolt_nick

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Welcome back!

I work for Apple as well. I don't get paid by them though.

"Dad! My iPhone won't connect to wifi!!"
" Honey, this update on my Macbook Air made it run slower. How do I make it go back to how it was running before?!"

Oh yeah! I get it much worse.

"What's your direct number so I can call you for tech support?"
"My iPhone suddenly stopped working. Can you help?" says relative I've never even heard of or spoken to but decided to approach me at a family reunion.

Or my personal favorite, "What iPhone do you think I should get?" and I promptly reply, "None of them."

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome back Nick! Good to see you old friend!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back . I had to pull the tbolt out of the drawer the other day and use it for a week.or so for work phone.. Man I did not miss that phone ..