I'm a proud new Droid X owner

mickisuzanne

Reaction score
I had a Blackberry but I never used it to it's full potential.

I'm a writer, I fell in love with the big beautiful screen & can't wait to try the camera. I expect to buy a portable keyboard so I can take notes & such. I thought there might be word-type software, but it seems you just write yourself an email. I'm no stranger to that.

Thanks for having such an information-rich forum!

Micki in South Fort Myers, FL

OP
M

mickisuzanne

Reaction score
I'm a marketing writer (radio commercials, TV, web content) but I also wrote one book on selling antiques and I'm writing another on famous ancestors, descendants of Sir Thomas Wyatt the Poet. (Tudor stuff! Anne Boleyn was a relative.) I'm into non-fiction.

One of my friends just sold everything he had and moved to Hawaii. He is SO HAPPY. Listening to IZ (regularly) is about as close as I get:)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
wow that is awesome, good for u. I love my Sylvia brown and john Edwards book. I also read a lot health books cause I workout a lot.
what island did ur friend move too?

Aloha from Hawaii

J

Johnly

Welcome! Hawaii sounds good to me, as Aspen is covered in snow!

OP
M

mickisuzanne

Reaction score
I don't know which island he moved to! I looked on FB to see and he's heavily into Mafia Wars, I couldn't find specifics. He's probably hanging out and smokin' weed on a beach somewhere... (like he did here!)

Yeah, love John Edwards. When I wrote my book on selling antiques I wandered the aisles at Barnes & Nobles to see which books had the most beautiful designs; I really liked Sylvia Brown's colors.

OP
M

mickisuzanne

Reaction score
Johnly ... three people from three of the most beautiful places in the world. Aspen is incredible.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
OMG ppl do it here too! ok he fits right in....
well if u have some out in the stores I would love to take a look at them. im a frequent Borders babe. Lol

I don't know which island he moved to! I looked on FB to see and he's heavily into Mafia Wars, I couldn't find specifics. He's probably hanging out and smokin' weed on a beach somewhere... (like he did here!)

Yeah, love John Edwards. When I wrote my book on selling antiques I wandered the aisles at Barnes & Nobles to see which books had the most beautiful designs; I really liked Sylvia Brown's colors.

Aloha from Hawaii