If you're thinking about flashing Liberty gb 0.7 read this

CashClay

Reaction score
JRummy tweeted this morning (4 AM-ish) that .8 is on deck for "manana"... so it shouldn't be long for an update. My best guess is... he addresses some of these issues in .8. Be patient.

Phergy

Reaction score
You created a thread devoted to this? The rom is still beta you ass.

I actually appreciate this thread. I've been back and forth between APEX, Liberty, ZombieStomped, and Rooted GB since GB was leaked for the Droid 2. I'm happy with ZombieStomped 1.71 right now, but had been contemplating giving Liberty 0.7 a spin. Now I have some feedback from a current 0.7 user. Seems like this is what the forums should be for. Calling people names only limits what could be a useful discussion.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
JRummy tweeted this morning (4 AM-ish) that .8 is on deck for "manana"... so it shouldn't be long for an update. My best guess is... he addresses some of these issues in .8. Be patient.

Got the same tweet. Woke me up, but how can you be mad at being woken up to that? Haha

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

steelhart1

Reaction score
You created a thread devoted to this? The rom is still beta you ass.

I actually appreciate this thread. I've been back and forth between APEX, Liberty, ZombieStomped, and Rooted GB since GB was leaked for the Droid 2. I'm happy with ZombieStomped 1.71 right now, but had been contemplating giving Liberty 0.7 a spin. Now I have some feedback from a current 0.7 user. Seems like this is what the forums should be for. Calling people names only limits what could be a useful discussion.

Agreed. In fact, this thread may have been created to say "I'm not using this, and you should be wary." But I think that feedback that says "I don't use it because of this, this, this, and this" helps us provide a better ROM.

Hence the reason for BETA testing. Take ANY MMO that hits a private or public beta. It thrives on feedback. Our feedback towards Star Wars TOR had Bioware scrap the GUI (which was TERRIBLE). But it needs to be constructive.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
We do value feedback and I do read every post on the forums. We make a lot of decisions based upon users requests and commentary.

jimberg

Reaction score
Here's my opinion:
It's incomplete. It's a nightly. I like it, it functions, with some bugs. But by all means I believe it's worth the donation, if not for getting to be on early releases, than for all the hard work the liberty team has put in for the droid x/2 community. I'd have donated for 2.0.1, then I ended up finding gb nightlies, icing on the cake!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

me too. love lgb nightlies. worth the $5. i would have just spent it on cigarettes anyways.

sent from my liberated droid 2

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
You can send pictures via camera to Facebook. Just open up your camera, click Menu softkey, click settings, look at Quick upload for pictures, click that. Make sure Facebook is selected.

As for video, that doesn't work yet. I've tried everything to get that to work. The only way I've gotten video to send to Facebook is by using the Photobucket app and setting up Facebook through there and upload the video from Photobucket to Facebook.

It'll get fixed one way or another. Just be patient.