If you remove phone fusion, READ THIS!

moparharn

Reaction score
I decided to remove phone fusion. I logged onto the website and deleted my account voicemail which basically deleted me from their site as I was immdediately asked to log in,where my previous account name and password were no good. I then went to mey phone and deleted the app. At this point I checked my voicemail and received the message "the phone you are calling is not in service at this time". After and hour or so with Verizon tech support, several repowers, a battery pull, and finally a HARD RESET! NOTHING! It was still not working. Another call to Verizon to red flag my problem for an engineer to look at in 5-7 business days led to a brief contact with a support person who said " did you try *76". No I did not.

*76 will turn off call forwarding and release phone fusions grip on your voicemail. Happy it is fixed, not happy about the hard reset. It is too bad you can't back up your phone. Everything on the phone.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Im pretty sure there is an app to back your phone up, am I wrong or is it just the "settings" you can back up?

volando

Reaction score
i would be quite interested in getting a backup program for the droid as well - one that would save all the apps AND their savings (like barcodes for the keyring prog)...

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have performed two factory resets from the settings menu and a hard reset using the keyboard, power button, camera button, and volume-down button.

All three times, every single app was reloaded automatically while the phone performed the initial auto-sync, including my custom wallpaper.

When you first initialize the phone and log in to your google account, it gives you the option (I forget the exact wordage) of backing up your phone to your google account.

The only things I lost were my onscreen shortcuts/widgets and Aldico wouldn't reload the books from my SD card.

2Tone23

Reaction score
I decided to remove phone fusion. I logged onto the website and deleted my account voicemail which basically deleted me from their site as I was immdediately asked to log in,where my previous account name and password were no good. I then went to mey phone and deleted the app. At this point I checked my voicemail and received the message "the phone you are calling is not in service at this time". After and hour or so with Verizon tech support, several repowers, a battery pull, and finally a HARD RESET! NOTHING! It was still not working. Another call to Verizon to red flag my problem for an engineer to look at in 5-7 business days led to a brief contact with a support person who said " did you try *76". No I did not.

*76 will turn off call forwarding and release phone fusions grip on your voicemail. Happy it is fixed, not happy about the hard reset. It is too bad you can't back up your phone. Everything on the phone.
You can back up your entire phone using Helium. It's like Titanium Backup for non-rooted phones. Backs up all app data. Your phone will be restored as if you never rest it.

2Tone23

Reaction score
i would be quite interested in getting a backup program for the droid as well - one that would save all the apps AND their savings (like barcodes for the keyring prog)...
You can back up your entire phone using Helium. It's like Titanium Backup for non-rooted phones. Backs up all app data. Your phone will be restored as if you never rest it