If you HAD to only pick one car of your dreams...

Aximtreo

Reaction score
1957 Chevy two door hardtop, aquamarine and white in color, white nauga roll and pleated interior, 283 V8 with 4 barrel carb, 3 speed manual. and the little lady that originally rode in it with me.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
There's my baby...

droid-d-oh-albums-droid-photos-picture627-zoom-zoom.jpg

Reaction score
The Mercedes CLK GTR! ( i totally said bmw at first, lmao i guess i was thinking about my bimmer =P)

autowp_ru_amg_clk_gtr_super_sport_2.jpg

Everybody seems to forget about the car that was so aerodynamic and fast that the wind ultimately picked it up and flipped that "EDITED" in mid air!!! It ran neck to neck with the Mclaren back in the 90's. God i just..Jizzed...in....my pants. lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i currently have one of my three dream cars.. my other two are the caterham in the OP and a datsun z car, preferably with the g nose mod and tack-on fender flares. yum.

zkimhc.jpg

or perhaps a rat...
IMG_2870.jpg

edit: my current is a pre-facelift BMW 330ci. not an M model, I prefer the understated german elegance that the E46 chassis was originally intended to be. and it was before Chris Bangle got a hold of the design department and ruined the look of BMW entirely.... glad he's gone.

Oh man......Sam I would kill for that car:icon_ devil:

Which one nate?

Reaction score
OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoa Whoa, I own a Turbocharged E46 M3 Whatchu tryin to say?! lmao

Lol the E46 M3 is great, I just prefer the understated 330ci more, that's all.. (though when I blow that engine up, I will likely be replacing it with an M unit) ;) And as you know, the Chris Bangle comment doesn't apply to us.

"Bangle" is one letter away from "bungle".. ;) I don't mind his stuff, its just not for me really..

NYZ93

Reaction score
god i should make a bimmer owners group here how do i hmm ima look into it now

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
2008-2010 Cadillac CTS

You forgot one all important letter CTS-V

I'm thinking about either that or a 2010 Corvette Z06. The problem is... what do you do once you get the car you've been lusting for. I've been in love with 'Vettes since I was a kid in the 80s!