If you HAD to only pick one car of your dreams...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My Pick would be...
bugattiveyronh.jpg

Base Price $1,400,000
Drivetrain 4-Wheel Drive
Curb Weight (lbs)4470
Horsepower1001 @ 6000
Torque (lb-ft)922 @ 2200

Nuff said....

zigzags559

Reaction score
Well I love several cars. But I do have one of them but not quite where I want it to be though. But I would love one of these.

Pitlith

Reaction score
Although the Veyron or any of the countless Lambos or Ferraris would be sick, I always liked the R34 Skyline. Would have to say the Nissan GT-R though, given the newer body style and specs. Didn't like the front end of it at first, but the overall package has grown on me.

rod

Reaction score
Without question a 1950 Mercury. It would have to be chopped, shaved, frenched, etc., the works. Of course it would need to be lowered on bags.

im close, and i doubt theres much of a difference (if any), but a chopped 49 merc tops my list as well. something about that old style, fat, low slung, bullet looking car just does it for me. one day ill have one parked in my garage. i have no idea how to work on cars, so id imagine some body shop/mechanic is gonna have his way with me, but itll be worth it.

drivinfocused

Reaction score
again depends on what i was doing, racing, touring, family trip, hauling, work...... its too many and i can't afford them all, ok i could make one car do the first 3........... probably an EVO 9, bigger turbo, bigger intercooler, wheels, other mods..... all still for a good family car.
\
but a play truck.....
svt-raptor-microsite-3_460x0w.jpg

Last edited:

GerryG35

Reaction score
I love my Infiniti G35 and I've had a Pontiac Grand Prix and a Nissan 300ZX Turbo but my absolute dream car has been and always will be a Corvette.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I'm appalled by the lack of love for the Audi R8 in here.

I want the Spyder V10 Convertible. It's sex...nah, it's better.

pandaboy50

Reaction score
I can't just choose one... In no particular order

Ariel Atom
2002 spirit r mazda rx7
maserati grantourismo S