If Verizon only offers the 16GB Nexus, is it a deal breaker?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I see this conversation a lot but let me say again .... I personally have. A 32 gb nexus on vzw right now. No one needs to worry about this too much.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
How long has these things been around? :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=i...e+16GB+Wireless+Flash+Storage+for+iOS+Devices

Supposedly, Android support is around the corner. Might solve a lot of peoples problems.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

i think most know that a flash drive should work with ics. with a miniusb to usb adapter. dont really need any specialized device. with that in mind i have no care to carry around all this just to have a phone have the storage every other phone already has. it took a long thought but i decided for 32 gigs i could live without an sdcard. and that it will be faster made me ok to go ahead without an sdcard.
I will not purchase a 16gb nexus.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
I'm not sure why I see this conversation a lot but let me say again .... I personally have. A 32 gb nexus on vzw right now. No one needs to worry about this too much.

yeah but you got that from p3droid and he threw the extra 16 gigs in just to mess with you :)

but in reality its a pre-release model and demonstrates nothing as to what they release.
its all good with me. if it has 32gigs i buy it.
if it has 16 gigs i dont.

Last edited:

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score

creaky

Reaction score
I'll get it with 16GB's but if it's $299 we'll have to organize a mass email complaint campaign directed at vzw. How much do you think it would cost Samsung to put a 32GB chip in? NOT $100..

Exactly. How much more would is cost to bump it up to 32? It makes no sense considering there is no sd. Perhaps Google is just trying to get us hooked on their cloud services. But what about when I don't have a signal? I'm using 13 gb of my storage right now and I don't want my new phone to have only 3 gb of room to grow. Come on!!!

[witty pun concerning the current ROM and custom memory script on my device]

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Thats it, Verizon and Google can officially lick the sweat off my *insert body part of choice*.

I'm of the opinion that it's a typo. Unless the bugs that Miami is talking about are only on the 32GB version.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

You have an LTE 32GB nexus in hand?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I'm of the opinion that it's a typo. Unless the bugs that Miami is talking about are only on the 32GB version.

It's not only the memory, it's the dates being pushed pushed pushed by Verizon but also the Google nexus contest which seems to me nothing more than hoop jumping...whoever thought these questions up needs their ass kicked IMO. I have a question for said Google employee|s, what color are my underwear ... nope red.

Last edited:

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
remember this also. many people dont have unlimited. make people use cloud makes them pay for more bandwidth thus lining verizons pockets even more.

alucard9114

Reaction score
to those that have OG droids you will need more space there is so much more these newer phones can do with their speed.When i had my Bionic i used all my storage.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have an LTE 32GB nexus in hand?

Yes I personally have a 32 gb lte version here

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Um no we see the bugs on the 16gb too ....

I wish it were different ... that's why the euros are complaining already and voda pulled it for "more testing " from what I'm told