Ics

ARorlando

Reaction score
Damn! That's about a 35% increase. Not too shabby. It'll be like having a new phone, again.

I know it's geeky, but I'm excited about it. Even more so now, knowing what the benchmarks are/were. Thanks for the info, bostonbassman78.

uma

Reaction score
MUC installed earlier, and now there is another update (maunally) installing as I type.

Does it automatically look differently when it's installed or do we have to change a setting or get an icon or what have you. ?

Reaction score
Damn! That's about a 35% increase. Not too shabby. It'll be like having a new phone, again.

I know it's geeky, but I'm excited about it. Even more so now, knowing what the benchmarks are/were. Thanks for the info, bostonbassman78.

No problem I will be playing around with it a bit more when I get back home but honestly I'm really impressed with it its very smooth so far and the ui is not bad either

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
MUC installed earlier, and now there is another update (maunally) installing as I type.

Does it automatically look differently when it's installed or do we have to change a setting or get an icon or what have you. ?

Its coming in two updates just let it ride out u will be fine

Reaction score
ARorlando said:
3G ?!? Call the movers, you gotta get outta there. :)

Tell me about it lol I get 4g at work and love it but it should be around my area by the end of the year I hope I live in the boonies of south Florida lol

ARorlando

Reaction score
Ya know, no one's gonna feel sorry for you since you live in South Florida...

I'm loving the UI. It seems to make the 720p IPS display even more brilliant and detailed.

NetFlix is not working for me. I'll restart the phone and see if it makes a difference. Might have to un-install/re-install, too.

nickg

Reaction score
woohoo...just updated mine. lookin' good. FINALLY!!!!!! :icon_ banana:

jet

Reaction score
Had to use the LG Upgrade assistant. II wonder if this had anything to do with having had root.

uma

Reaction score
Its coming in two updates just let it ride out u will be fine

It tried 2x to install the 2nd one, but only received the error. I made sure wifi was on the 2nd time around. :(

Had to use the LG Upgrade assistant. II wonder if this had anything to do with having had root.
LG Upgrade assistant? My daughter usually does all the fancy things for my phone, but she's away atm. How do I use the LG Upgrade assistant?

Reaction score
It tried 2x to install the 2nd one, but only received the error. I made sure wifi was on the 2nd time around. :(

LG Upgrade assistant? My daughter usually does all the fancy things for my phone, but she's away atm. How do I use the LG Upgrade assistant?

Don't use the assistant do it over the air

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2