ICS this week?

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
very true. i cant wait to get ics. im very excited.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

jch81

Reaction score
I would be ecstatic if they would get these soaks out by wed. or thurs. and update by the weekend!

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
steelman52 said:

How about some actual proof before you go and claim something like that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
As far as the Survey Monkey thing goes, as stated above, is NOT a hoax. The last soak test I participated in used the same method before sending out the software that was being tested.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
Maybe they can't but they trusted you maybe you (not you right) consider it the right thing to do.

how would they find out who you are on different forums in the first place? lets say i was involved with the soak test and talked about it on the forum. how would they find out which soak tester i was if i didnt disclose any personal info in the post violating there soak agreement

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

Droid101

Reaction score
Maybe they can't but they trusted you maybe you (not you right) consider it the right thing to do.

Whether he says something or not it still is going to be leaked online, Every company knows once they go public with something even if they want it to b a private test that it is only a matter of time before it is leaked.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
I agree with you but what does that have to do with keeping your word?

Whether he says something or not it still is going to be leaked online, Every company knows once they go public with something even if they want it to b a private test that it is only a matter of time before it is leaked.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
jrpbulk said:

huh?

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Hopefully the leak ics made my razr not work gps or adobe flash. Hopefully this ics fix those issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Swis21

Reaction score
Hopefully the leak ics made my razr not work gps or adobe flash. Hopefully this ics fix those issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I've read the ICS is not yet compatible with flash.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am running. 75 leak, GPS an flash both work fine!

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----