ICS this week?

The_Chupacabra

Reaction score
What did you use to root your phone in the first place and is .211 fastbootable. If .211 is not fastbootable then we have a whole different problem. Assuming .211 is fastbootable do this: If you are soft bricked I recommend you use option one in the utility to return to .181. You will have to put your phone in AP Fastboot first. To do that hold down the power, volume up and down keys until it boots into a black screen with white lettering. Using the down volume key scroll down to AP Fastboot. Select AP Fastboot and then connect your phone to your computer via the usb cable and select option 1. Make sure you have USB debugging selected and you are in charge only mode. This process will reload .181 stock on your phone and you should be good to go.

I am not sure if 211 is fastbootable, I rooted using Matt's Utility and I put it in AP fastboot, hit a 1 and let it do its thing, it came back up with Andy standing up with the blue matrix looking thing and it had a status bar that went through it all and rebooted and now it only goes to the Moto and that is it. I cannot get it to fastboot or anything.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I am not sure if 211 is fastbootable, I rooted using Matt's Utility and I put it in AP fastboot, hit a 1 and let it do its thing, it came back up with Andy standing up with the blue matrix looking thing and it had a status bar that went through it all and rebooted and now it only goes to the Moto and that is it. I cannot get it to fastboot or anything.

It's been noted many places, including Matt's own posts on the Utility thread that 211 (and most, if not all previous versions back to .8# versions) are NOT Fastbootable. The only versions I am aware of that ARE Fastbootable are the .7# versions. Let's just hope that .211 IS the soak version and that it WILL be the OTA version, and then may have nothing to worry about. You would then hopefully be able to Fastboot right back into 211.

The_Chupacabra

Reaction score
It's been noted many places, including Matt's own posts on the Utility thread that 211 (and most, if not all previous versions back to .8# versions) are NOT Fastbootable. The only versions I am aware of that ARE Fastbootable are the .7# versions. Let's just hope that .211 IS the soak version and that it WILL be the OTA version, and then may have nothing to worry about. You would then hopefully be able to Fastboot right back into 211.

Ok so since I tried to go back to 181 from 211, that means there is nothing that I can do to get it back to being a phone again?

It is soft bricked right now...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I am not totally sure of that. You MAY be able to fastboot back into 211. Did you try?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
No, I don't believe you can. You might want to take this over to the RAZR Hacks forum where the Utility is stickied and post your situation over there. They are FAR more familiar with all the tricks to getting back to stock than I am. Good luck! :biggrin:

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
The_Chupacabra said:
I tried to go back to stock from the 211 leak and now I am bricked.... I can get it to the moto screen and then I get nothing else....

:angry:

Nevermind...its been addressed

Exalted911

Reaction score
Thats what all the builds sent out to beta testers have looked like for months now. I am running .210 and they are already up to like .218 which is a good sign. I wouldn't get too excited until users say they are getting a soak test. These leaks off the server have been happening since April.
Were do you get your misleading information from, there up to 211 and nothing new has come out since the 211 release on the 15th.
and the soak test have started already I have seen several people stating that they got there invite.

Exalted911

Reaction score
Can I do that without being able to get into AP fastboot?

You should be able to get into fastbot dude, just turn off the phone and turn it on holding the vol up and down key at the same time. hold all 3 of them for like 4 to 5 secs, its tricky but you will get to recovery and then hit the option for fastboot.

Last edited:

The_Chupacabra

Reaction score
You should be able to get into fastbot dude, just turn off the phone and turn it on holding the vol up and down key at the same time. hold all 3 of them for like 4 to 5 secs, its tricky but you will get to recovery and then hot the option for fastboot.

I was able to do so, as you stated.

I don't want to derail this thread with this anymore so any more comments and help tips please direct at this thread
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-hacks/212828-helppp-my-maxx.html

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
So ICS for all on the 27th??? That's awesome!!

So.......

When the heck will we get Jellybean??? :biggrin:

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
That bs i was running adobe flash on my nexus s ics in cm 9 before getting the droid razr and using the leak and factory reset. Now, my gps works the only thing that doesnt; is adobe flash player app and some gameloft 2010 games. i back up that doesnt work, because gameloft didnt coded them right to work on ics.

I've read the ICS is not yet compatible with flash.

Last edited: