icons

OP
R

Rsswga

Reaction score
Please be more specific. Exactly which icons are you looking for? Are you talking about app icons or framework icons?

Well I guess its called a widget. ..I wanna different widget for the. phone. ..the standard. droid phone widget. .blue and white, I have a gold colored one. .just the handset widget. ..just doesn't look good.
Thanks for anyhelp

nexfro
1.25 Chevy
droid

Skaggz

Reaction score
I'm confused :blink:

Are you talking about the icon that launches the dialer?

This is the stock one:
ic_launcher_phone.png

You can download it here --> ic_launcher_phone.png (stock)

You can use NinjaMorph to push it into res/drawable-hdpi directory in contacts.apk

If you're wishing to change the stock one to another icon, just do the same with any other icon you choose.

If you're talking about an actual widget, you'll have to give the name of the widget.

edit: you can also use the app Bettercut to change out an icon, it just replaces the look of the icon on your homescreen and does not modify any system files

I hope this helps.

OP
R

Rsswga

Reaction score
I'm confused :blink:

Are you talking about the icon that launches the dialer?

This is the stock one:
ic_launcher_phone.png

You can download it here --> ic_launcher_phone.png (stock)

You can use NinjaMorph to push it into res/drawable-hdpi directory in contacts.apk

If you're wishing to change the stock one to another icon, just do the same with any other icon you choose.

If you're talking about an actual widget, you'll have to give the name of the widget.

edit: you can also use the app Bettercut to change out an icon, it just replaces the look of the icon on your homescreen and does not modify any system files

I hope this helps.

perfect, I know how to apply it, sorry for the trouble. .
your alright. .

OP
R

Rsswga

Reaction score
How about a browser icon. .Can you help me there, , don't like this one either
thanks

OP
R

Rsswga

Reaction score
ok one more question...I'm running nexfro..I want my stock messenger to have a black background instead of blinding white. what do you suggest

Skaggz

Reaction score
ok one more question...I'm running nexfro..I want my stock messenger to have a black background instead of blinding white. what do you suggest

That requires modifying an XML file and is a little more involved than swapping out an icon. There is a modified mms.apk file floating around here somewhere that I believe allows you to change the background.