Icons Disappearing.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Anyone else have icons disappear from the home screens? All three of my Angry Birds icons keep disappearing. They dont' uninstall, but just leave the home screen I have them on. My phone didn't reboot or anything. They just leave. I'm using Blur interface BTW.

OP
johnomaz

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Its weird too. Its only those three games. OH well, guess its just part of a leak release and not a final release.

KayZee2405

Reaction score
Hey mine disapear sometimes and I can't get them back all the time bust most times I just reboot and they come back this is the first time they didn't any answers using droid 1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lexridge

Reaction score
I just experienced a very similar problem.

I am using the stock launcher on Pete's GPA14 ROM build. It started out, both the screens to the right of my center home will no longer take Icon drops from the Apps screen (center, and the two left ones still worked normally for a while, but now all screens are doing it). They just simply disappear.

The strange thing is, at first, they were appearing in a folder on another screen (center), but now they are just disappearing, not to be found anywhere.

Also, Widgets and Folders are adding okay, but they are not movable once placed. They always jump right back to the original location.

Lex

EDIT: I removed ALL folders from ALL screens, and now things are working normally again.

Last edited:

iownahemi

Reaction score
Mine too, but mine only does it when I plug it in to the computer to charge......

Well I figured out why mine was doing it...I had rooted my phone and moved apps to the SD card, then unrooted for the gingerbread update from Verizon.
so I went back in and put the apps I wanted on my screen back onto the phone and they stayed....hope this help you guys.
But I still need to find out if I can root again after the update, because I heard I shouldn't do it, something about the new kernel??
If anyone knows about this I would love to hear from you...:)

Last edited: