Ice Cream Sandwich

Jonesy21

Reaction score
Ever since I downloaded the new Ice Cream Sandwich operating system for my Droid Razr, Backup Assistant Plus won't work/update for my media. It only works for my contacts. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? The battery isn't very good either, ever since I've had it. Of course the MAX came out the day after I ordered it online but Verizone wouldn't exchange it for me at a store or by shipping it back to them. I now had to add a battery saver app that shuts off 3G & data until i start using it again. Does anyone have any suggestions?

jonwells

Reaction score
Is there a how-to handbook for ICS? Everything I find has lists of features and new capabilities, but no clue how to use them! For instance, they explain that screenshots can be captured now, but a separate Google Search for that specific feature is needed to find that simultaneously pressing two buttons does it... Surely there is something comprehensive to help us use this upgrade?

normanhunter45

Reaction score
Ice Cream Sandwich has also made my phone become very slow..It's a total un-reliable operating system..!!:frown: