ice cream sandwich launcher

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just thought that I would stop by and let you know that there is a new launcher out. It is ice cream sandwich 2.4 "). Im installing as we speak and I will let you know how it looks and feels, ill post some screenshots as well.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
G
Reaction score
Well the launcher was a bust. It definitely has potential and looks amazing in my opinion, but there were a few bugs that need worked out for sure.

spunker88

Reaction score
Its on XDA. Its supposed to be the launcher that is going to be used in Vanilla Android Ice Cream Sandwich (no desert pun intended) from what I understand.

joeyx2

Reaction score
Can we get a link or some screen shots of what might be to come?

OP
G
Reaction score
The launcher is pretty plain, but it has some nice features, unusable features that is. But if the real ICS looks like this, its gonna be awesome

joeyx2

Reaction score
Sweet im bout to install it and see what there working with. Drop an opinion or 2 to the dev. Im on go launcher now but I can never say with one thing to long :) already did the adw and launcher pro thing and the rest of the launchers are crap!

OP
G
Reaction score
Sweet im bout to install it and see what there working with. Drop an opinion or 2 to the dev. Im on go launcher now but I can never say with one thing to long :) already did the adw and launcher pro thing and the rest of the launchers are crap!

I liked it alot, but there were some features that didn't work, as I stated before. Like the sms app in running apps menu, and I got a couple force closes

estobaughn

Reaction score
Sms appjust says device not supported. I am guessing because i have the stock app renamed to bak which is the oneit probably is looking for

OP
G
Reaction score
Sms appjust says device not supported. I am guessing because i have the stock app renamed to bak which is the oneit probably is looking for

I don't know because when I used this launcher I didn't have any bloat or blur frozen

REMilk

Reaction score
I used the ICS launcher for 4 hours yesterday. All-in-all it worked will with only one hiccup.This was a Forced Close that occurred during the first 'settings' changes. It accepted my changes, but FCed. All other times I went and changed settings there were no problems.

I added "Fancy Widget" and "Touchdown Calendar widget" and they worked as expected. I put folders from "Folder Organizer" and it worked well.

I liked the 'pop up' list of running apps.

The "Hide Icon name" setting not only hides the name of the icon on the home screen, but also in the app drawer. I want to hid the name on the screen but have it displayed in the app drawer.

I see where this has potential as a launcher in the future. Additional settings and features will be needed to persuade those who use other third-party launchers to switch to this one.

Good job!

Just my opinion, yours most likely will vary.
Bob