"Ice Cream" launching Mid-2011

JollyRoger

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to get Froyo. I'm supposing we Fascinate owners won't see any of those until much later in 2011.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I heard soon, but that'd be a rumor I heard. Don't be surprised but don't hold your breath, jollyroger. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I heard it was Jicing :p

But not sure jolly roger can be used as its trademarked..

Jam, Jelly, and while Im at it Im gonna jump to S and say sherbert.. :p first :D

dbmorris

Reaction score
Tell me when I can get my 2ghz, 4.0 inch high res screen, front facing camera, thin - no keyboard, and tons of memory and I'll be interested. Oh and better speakers.

So you just listed the Droid X with a different processor and no front camera. I mean, really, current AndroidOS flies on my 1Ghz processor and a front facing camera is a novelty. Do you actually expect to carry a conversation holding yoru phone at arms length or so in front of you. How about having to sit at a table when you want to make a call. Its ridiculous. How many people have a webcam built into the bezel of their laptop/netbook and never use it. Its just a selling point that has no real value.

My brother has the EVO and uses the front camera often to talk to family in other states. We went on a multi-state trip a few weeks ago and enjoyed talking to other family members out of state during the trip. That is what I am waiting on for my next upgrade (front camera AND verizon). Its a great way for kids to stay up to date without sitting in front of the home computer on Skype.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com