I wish there was a . . .

Liebo11

Reaction score
Itunes type application that could manage my music, applications, photos on my computer (macbook) so I could just plug it in at night and sync it. I would say thats the biggest thing I like better about the iphone. Does anyone know the easiest way to get music onto your droid?

mjs31

Reaction score
Easiest way is to just drag and drop the music to you device. Unlike the iPhone, the Droid has mass storage mode so no real need to have a program do it for you.

OP
L

Liebo11

Reaction score
hmmm . . . i feel like i tried to do that but when I drag the music file in from itunes its not in media or music when i look at my droid? Any suggestions or anyone have the same problem?

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
hmmm . . . i feel like i tried to do that but when I drag the music file in from itunes its not in media or music when i look at my droid? Any suggestions or anyone have the same problem?

did you buy the music directly from itunes? if so, its probably drm'ed so it wont transfer to your droid..

OP
L

Liebo11

Reaction score
nope . . . maybe i should transfer the music from the music folder and not itunes?

mjs31

Reaction score
Yeah...if it is not bought from Itunes, go directly from the music folder and it should work out fine.

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score

did you buy the music directly from itunes? if so, its probably drm'ed so it wont transfer to your droid..
Unless you remove the drm.:icon_ devil:

Stigy

Reaction score
Check out iTunes Agent: iTunes Agent

It is a "plug-in" for iTunes that will allow ANY device to sync with iTunes. It is what I use and it works perfectly all the time. I create a playlist of a certain size that randomly chooses songs and I have that sync with my phone.

rosedith

Reaction score
Motorola Media Link works but it is klunky compared to iTunes. They need to put the Google people on this sync issue and put out something a little better than this.

leeches

Reaction score
I always hated syncing with itunes for my mp3 player. Watching the wife try and sync with the Storm is a trainwreck. I don't see how anyone could argue with drag and drop.

Stigy

Reaction score
I always hated syncing with itunes for my mp3 player. Watching the wife try and sync with the Storm is a trainwreck. I don't see how anyone could argue with drag and drop.
Well see I use iTunes for my iPod AND for my AppleTV so its only convenient to use it for my DROID as well.

Which is why it was so AWESOME to find that plugin that I linked to above that will allow you sync your DROID (or any mobile for that matter) with iTunes.