I want Multitouch apps!

ironosity

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a droid surrounded by a bunch of fruit at work. It's tough but I know they envy me...

How about haveing a forum dedicated to new multitouch or droid specific apps? I know someone mentioned the app that activates the droid dock mode...and there's the picsay app with pinch zooming, but more will surely follow! And I want to know about them!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a droid surrounded by a bunch of fruit at work. It's tough but I know they envy me...

How about haveing a forum dedicated to new multitouch or droid specific apps? I know someone mentioned the app that activates the droid dock mode...and there's the picsay app with pinch zooming, but more will surely follow! And I want to know about them!

Then please check the App section from time to time loactaed at Droid Applications - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum. Once they start rolling multi touch apps. We'll figure out a way to post it up. Most likely a sticky thread or something.

Oh and :welcome: to the forum! We are glad you are here.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was going to recommend the PicSay Pro app but you already got that one. Even without pinch zoom, that app is actually really cool and pretty entertaining lol