I reset my droid 2to factory settings

NannyD

Reaction score
I got a new Galaxy phone and I have been letting my grandkids play games on my droid x and droid x2. Well today I got the bright idea to reset the droid 2 to original factory settings thinking I could just use the wifi settings. Not my best idea lately! Now I get the welcome to droid global. to activate the phone . Any suggestions would be appreciated!

TMYINC

Reaction score
I got a new Galaxy phone and I have been letting my grandkids play games on my droid x and droid x2. Well today I got the bright idea to reset the droid 2 to original factory settings thinking I could just use the wifi settings. Not my best idea lately! Now I get the welcome to droid global. to activate the phone . Any suggestions would be appreciated!

You don't have to activate it. Just go through the steps as normal. Skip the signing in to Google at first. When you get to your homescreen go into settings and set up WiFi. Then go into the play store and log into Google. From there you can redownload the games again or whatever you want. Basically the reset you did returns the phone to ybe way it comes from the factory. You will have lost the progress on those games but that's about it.....other then having to redownload them.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
use the four corners bypass
tap screen corners, starting with top left, clockwise
wait a few secs, may have to try again
just tap in empty screen, not on icons or top info bar

J_Bone

Reaction score
I just did the same thing and I was stuck at the activation screen.
Stuck on active phone. Can't go any where else. Touching 4 corners doesn't do any thing.

J_Bone

Reaction score
Bam...I did the clock wise corners and it worked. Thanks!