I really hope I didn't just brick my phone. Please help.

rneal_ra

Reaction score
Hopefully you've got a good backup of a working ROM. Just pull the battery, open to the keyboard..hold down X and press the power button....hold until you get into recovery mode..then choose nandroid and restore and restore back to the good backup. It is a good procedure to always backup when changing ROMS.
Hope this helps..if not you always have the SBF and RSD lite to restore back to a stock setup.

SDI

Reaction score
Hopefully you've got a good backup of a working ROM. Just pull the battery, open to the keyboard..hold down X and press the power button....hold until you get into recovery mode..then choose nandroid and restore and restore back to the good backup. It is a good procedure to always backup when changing ROMS.
Hope this helps..if not you always have the SBF and RSD lite to restore back to a stock setup.

I had the same thing and it will not boot up what is rds lite and how do you use it?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I had the same thing and it will not boot up what is rds lite and how do you use it?

This thread is where you can get and learn about what RSD Lite can do:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html

SDI

Reaction score

This thread is where you can get and learn about what RSD Lite can do:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html

Thank you very much