Hard Brick

Corelle23

Reaction score
Guys im new to site and dont know how to really navigate here yet so u can move post if need be but is there a way to fix a hard brick? i deleted something in my Motorola Pro Plus and after the deletion the phone doesnt respond to anything and i get that driver QHDE_SHEY (Example) thinggy missing that i read means hard brick! can i send it somewhere i wonna save this little guy.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
We don't have a section for your phone. So I moved it here for now. Do you remember exactly what you deleted? Is your phone rooted?

Tapped from a Nexus

OP
C

Corelle23

Reaction score
We don't have a section for your phone. So I moved it here for now. Do you remember exactly what you deleted? Is your phone rooted?

Tapped from a Nexus

I was in the mode where u press power and volume down where it brought me to the menu to wipe device ect... And it was several options like wip device and one was delet easy bootloader or something of that nature and I pressed delete thinking I was deleting something else and that was it the phone doesn't turn on at all anymore when connected to cpu it statneed drivers that are not downloadable anywhere.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Seems to me you somehow deleted the bootloader? So far, this is the closest I could find that resembles your situation: http://www.droidevelopers.com/f301/13024-mb632-motorola-pro-bricked.html

If it were me, I'd try to re-install the correct firmware for the phone. But I'm not sure where to find it. I'm pretty sure you'll need RSD lite, but not sure of what version you'll need. That may depend on what type of computer you have available.

Try searching for key words. Like "motorola pro plus firmware", "RSD lite for Motorola pro plus" or something like that. Report back when you think you have the pieces to this puzzle & we'll try to help you more. Good luck

Tapped from a Nexus

OP
C

Corelle23

Reaction score
Thank you I will try it...I think i did the samething the phone i have looks to be a developer version so i may have had access to things i shouldnt have thats how it was so easy to delet bootloader but for now my phone is not noticed by the computer and its says i need these special drivers that looks to be assoicated with phones that are bricked but u will keep trying im not i guress i will try that Ubutu way because windows doesnt do anything for me as of now and hopefully it will work..im gonna buy the SGS4 anyways but i wonted to fix this and give to my girl since it was a nice phone.