I need to sell my S4

jamjr74

Reaction score
I would like to know how you did this! :) I've only sold on Ebay a few times, but it's always cost me a roughly 10% haircut off of what I sell, so even if I received more than I would've on Swappa or Craigslist, it ended up being close to a wash after the fees.

Exactly right jntdroid! I've used Swappa two times and although the sale prices aren't as high as on ebay you can sell for free! How can u beat that!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

jseah

Reaction score
I would like to know how you did this! :) I've only sold on Ebay a few times, but it's always cost me a roughly 10% haircut off of what I sell, so even if I received more than I would've on Swappa or Craigslist, it ended up being close to a wash after the fees.

Maybe he set the selling price at zero, but charged $600 for shipping. :biggrin:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly right jntdroid! I've used Swappa two times and although the sale prices aren't as high as on ebay you can sell for free! How can u beat that!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Well, Swappa does take $10 off your selling price. But that's obviously more than reasonable. It also just seems to be less hassle, for me at least. But I've sold "a few" devices on there so I'm pretty familiar with it. *tries to hide swappa identity* I don't use Ebay much, so naturally it's going to feel like more of a process to me.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
$600 pick up fee.. walking to the door is exhausting

Note Duece

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Need fuel surcharge of $599. On my way.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

Reaction score
Just throw it on ebay. That is what I do with all of my phones. Shoot a few pictures, and ebay pretty much do the rest for you. All you have to do is wait for the deadline to end and collect.

Axis

Reaction score
I'm actually thinking of selling my S4 Active to turn around and purchase another S4....I had the S4 and traded it in on the Active at the AT&T store because I thought "Hey water resistant and dust proof....I'll learn to live with the lesser camera, physical buttons and thickness of the phone"....but after one day I'm just hating it. I want the S4 back...The S4 was my very first droid purchase(swapped from iPhone 5) and I liked it enough to not want to switch back to the iphone. Plus there are a few things that I've found to be missing like the thermometer/barometer, some of the motion options(like turn over to mute/silent) and if you change the camera from the default 6MP to 8MP it goes from a 16:9 to a 4:3 resolution.