I NEED HELP droid stuck

anilraj420

Reaction score
i tried loading the new bb.04 on my droid i had .03 i loaded rom with romanager now it wont go past boot screen and if i try and hold power and x it wont load recovery so i cant load a back up i have no idea what to do someone help

OP
A

anilraj420

Reaction score
am i bricked is there anyother way to get into recovery or get past boot animation

OP
A

anilraj420

Reaction score
yeah doesnt doesnt help it starts up and gets stuck at boot animation or if i hold power n x it just stay at moto logo

captdroid

Reaction score
Once you see the Moto logo stop holding the power button and continue to hold the x until in recovery. Is that how your trying to boot into recovery? That should work. If it doesn't you might try flash again recovery using RDS lite according to the unbrick guide.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok this is an issue with ROM manager. It sometimes strips the recovery when you flash a new rom. Seems to be for 2.2 ROMs though. Did you ever run sprecovery and if so have an old backup??

Rsdlite is a flashing tool to reflash the whole system. There is an .sbf that will just flash sprecovery. So you won't loose anything on your phone.

Sent from my Droid

OP
A

anilraj420

Reaction score
can someone please help me i was coming from bb.03 i loaded rom .04 from rom manger it reboted now it wont go past boot animation and if i try to hold x and power to go into recovery it wont go past moto logo sign ive pull battery dont know what to do someone please help me

captdroid

Reaction score
You were already told what you need to do... read the unbrick guide and flash the sprecovery using rdslite.