I need a new browser!

tituswife

Reaction score
Dolphin is failing as a browser! Went from nearly perfect to nearly failing. Any ideas for a different one?

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt using Slide It keyboard

geoff5093

Reaction score
I was going to come here to suggest using Dolphin, haha. How is it failing? It works perfectly for me.

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
I can't turn off/ on as default; bookmarks have to be imported to stock browser, to be used in shortcut apps; bookmarks no longer have bulk move/ delete option. All of these are changes recently. Dev doesn't seem to understand, as though they're clerks, not techs. It's still the best, so I'm stuck!

Thanks, anyway! We need a shortcut for "and I mean that sincerely." aimts?

BaSHa

Reaction score
I used to only use Dolphin but when they started "updating" with all of the extras it became very buggy and seemed to crash often. Read about ICS+ on here and have fell in love with it over the past month or so.

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
BaSHa said:
I used to only use Dolphin but when they started "updating" with all of the extras it became very buggy and seemed to crash often. Read about ICS+ on here and have fell in love with it over the past month or so.

Agreed re Dolphin. But, many still love it. I don't see ICS+ in Play Store. Thanks.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Sounds like GoSMS Pro, they've added so many new features and now it's getting to be a battery and resource hog.

GrumpyJoe

Reaction score
I have been using Maxthon for a few months now and really like it. You download out to your home PC. Set it up with your favorites and out does the same on your phone.

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
We don't have a computer! We're some of those who do everything but cook with our phone.

I do appreciate you taking the time to reply.

wardo

Reaction score
What could be the benefits of using a different browser than the stock goggle app?

tap a talka thingy

rbw62

Reaction score
Try Spearment. Very fast, and many useful tools.