I might have to switch to a blackberry please help

rage813

Reaction score
My phone does this thing where it wont receive texts and wont access the internet randomly then it just resets itself to the moto icon and then works good again ugh pls help!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

bignasty407

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try a factory reset. See if that helps

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If it doesnt seem to help though I suggest you tell verizon and get a new phone. Saying you have to switch to BlackBerry is funny, i mean not all droids act like yours or none of us would keep them...

OP
R

rage813

Reaction score
If it doesnt seem to help though I suggest you tell verizon and get a new phone. Saying you have to switch to BlackBerry is funny, i mean not all droids act like yours or none of us would keep them...

i have an extra blackberry sitting at home i wouldnt buy one next time im getting an htc and this is my 3rd D2G all of them have the SAME PROBLEM

rusty815

Reaction score
If you had three with the same problem, then it might not be something wrong with the phone but something wrong with what youre doing, did you root your phone? Get rid of any bloatware? Do you use a task killer?

OP
R

rage813

Reaction score
This is the only one i rooted and the only root program i have is shootme i deleted setcpu to see if that was causing it but it wasnt and the phone comes with a task manager made by moto

rusty815

Reaction score
Yeah, but i asked if you use a task killer? Do you have any apps blacklisted in the built in task manager? It could be the task manager thats causing your phone to act like that, or it could be another app thats messing with your system.