I Love My BIONIC

cdguylhs

Reaction score
Without getting into a long story, I had the Charge, had many problems and got Verizon to replace it for me and give me the Bionic. I got my Bionic and was completely blown away. Droid X was my favorite smartphone so I was excited to get back to Motorola. Motorola really put a lot of thought into this phone. The phone does not feel cheap. It has a great feel to it. I have the extended battery and it has great life and does not look ugly. It actually looks great. The phone flies through the internet, facebook, and apps. The GPS locks on my location almost as soon as I press the button. One thing I also love about the phone besides the look and feel and how it works is that Motorola made the Car Dock and the Desktop Cradle work with the extended battery. I absolutely love this phone and will be sad whenever I have to part with it 2 years down the road when I renew my contract. Thank you Motorola for a great phone.

Did I miss anything? Oh and I am stock, no rooting.

ripper2860

Reaction score
It truly is a great phone, despite the bashing it takes in some threads. I too, came from a Charge -- what a disappointment that phone was.

I do miss a unlocked bootloader, however. :/

cebosound

Reaction score
Glad to hear you love the bionic. ... due to price, the bionic is looking like a great bargain. $119 renewal price on wirefly. .... trying to talk myself out of dropping bigger cash on razr and nexus; easier said than done.

OP
C

cdguylhs

Reaction score
Glad to hear you love the bionic. ... due to price, the bionic is looking like a great bargain. $119 renewal price on wirefly. .... trying to talk myself out of dropping bigger cash on razr and nexus; easier said than done.

The one thing I don't like about the RAZR is the fact you can't change the battery. I also will not buy a Samsung again.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I have had zero issues with mine. I came from a Droid X which I got on launch day. I had no issues with it. Tried the RAZR out and didn't care for it at all. Went to the Bionic and I am a happy camper. Originally it was supposed to be a rental until the GN dropped. But I am thinking it is a keeper now.

musicmelanie3

Reaction score
I just upgraded to the Bionic from the Droid X. Loved my X loving my Bionic!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums