I love beer.

OP
Superman

Superman

Reaction score
Good ole Yingling

Oh man - I love love love love love Yuengling. Lived in Pittsburgh for several years and drank the **** outta that stuff. Wish I could get some here in the cold north.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My brother used to buy like 6 cases before he went back to his house when he would come visit, because they didn't offer it where he lived, but they do now and he's happy.

OP
Superman

Superman

Reaction score
J

JohnDroid

Haven't found anything that hits the spot for me as often as Corona.

Though, I do miss a nice Rickard's White with a huge orange now and again.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

john, how do you feel about belgian whites/lights like blue moon or shocktop? i have a few good suggestions if you like the lighter stuff and are willing to be adventurous..

J

JohnDroid

john, how do you feel about belgian whites/lights like blue moon or shocktop? i have a few good suggestions if you like the lighter stuff and are willing to be adventurous..

Blue Moon is okay with orange... the problem with those beers is I need a ton of orange to really make em taste good to me. But with the orange, it's great. I have read it has something to do with the effects of orange mixing with the coriander in those beers.

Corona also tastes better with much lime and salt, which is easier to get around here ;)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Blue Moon is okay with orange... the problem with those beers is I need a ton of orange to really make em taste good to me. But with the orange, it's great. I have read it has something to do with the effects of orange mixing with the coriander in those beers.

Corona also tastes better with much lime and salt, which is easier to get around here ;)

see.. i don't doctor my beer.. the orange comes out of mine! but hey, whatever cranks your tractor!

OP
Superman

Superman

Reaction score
I agree. I don't put fruit in beer. Ew.

Corona is okay, but I would never fruit it.

This thread is making me think I should get some Red Stripe. Haven't had any in a while. Yay Beer!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. I don't put fruit in beer. Ew.

Corona is okay, but I would never fruit it.

This thread is making me think I should get some Red Stripe. Haven't had any in a while. Yay Beer!

hooray beer! i'm actually not a red stripe fan.. i should pull out my taco mac passport list and make and extensive list of do's and don'ts