I love beer.

Szyslak

Reaction score
ommegang rouge. hands down.
Nice call on the Ommegang. I live within a couple hours of Cooperstown, and that brewery is certainly one of my favorites. The Abbey Ale is fantastic.

Yuengling is another fine choice. It's pretty cheap and easy to get around here too.

Now that the winter is rapidly approaching, I'm packing away the lagers and ales, and making the seasonal switch over to some of the richer porters and stouts. Some nice dunkelweizen makes the transition a little easier.

This post is making me thirsty.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know:beer2: alot of my:beer2: friends just love:beer2: oktoberfest:beer2:. They can't:beer2: get enough of it.:beer2:

Last edited:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This calls for the addition of 2 more images:

:pint: :beer2:

Cheers!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ommegang rouge. hands down.
Nice call on the Ommegang. I live within a couple hours of Cooperstown, and that brewery is certainly one of my favorites. The Abbey Ale is fantastic.

Yuengling is another fine choice. It's pretty cheap and easy to get around here too.

Now that the winter is rapidly approaching, I'm packing away the lagers and ales, and making the seasonal switch over to some of the richer porters and stouts. Some nice dunkelweizen makes the transition a little easier.

This post is making me thirsty.

i'm sad they aren't making rouge anymore.. it made me ssssooo happy..

Madscotsman

Reaction score
Yuengling by far, the absolute best beer ever made. It should be the national drink of the U.S.

missegg

Reaction score
I spent this last summer in Portland, OR and did not take advantage of the local brews like I should have (unpaid internship). But, being from SW Minnesota, I'm a Schell's fan, and Grain Belt for when the pocketbook is low.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im always up for some Yuengling, Sam Adams Octoberfest, but my fav its hard to find but its called Abita Amber its brewed in New Orleans...

Abita Amber tastes alot like Yuengling but is smoother by far.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My Favorite...

image9.gif

11.1% ABV :icon_ peace:

Zuker

Reaction score
No Mexican beers for me except Negra Modelo, just don't know why you need to put fruit in a beer to give it taste.
No wheat beers either, they all taste like celery salt is one of the ingredients.

My range of beers goes from Budweiser to my second favorite Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, it all depends on the reason for imbibing.

My favorite beer has always been Free Beer.

amb4582

Reaction score
Do you love beer?

Tell me your favorite.

I miss Bell's Hopslam. Is it spring yet? :(
It's not spring yet. :( But I do have five bottles of Oberon left. ^_^

Loved the Oberon as well. I still see it pop up from time to time in the beer stores around here.

Looking forward to trying this years version of Surly Darkness!!!

Surly Brewing Company -- Minnesota, USA

Love Bells Beer...Went to school in Kalamazoo so I have done the brewery tour a few times....Personally I love Two Hearted Ale and Third Coast Beer....We used to always have an Oberon bash when it was released every year!