I know... Dont Crucify Me

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
Look, i know there are a TON of threads about GB, and the leak and OTA, and i just dont have time to sift through all of it. Soi thought i could create a new one with all the information for the noobs and all that ( with the help from this amazing community ) and that i just dont wanna deal with it all haha :p

Could someone provide the link to the leaked version?

A link to the thread about rooting for the leaked GB

More information about OTA vs Leaked

Again, I know that this might be uber redundant, or unecessary, but I would like to have it for ease for me and anyone else.

So now to my point, Is GB OTA? like is it done? or should i go with the leaked version?

please and thanks

kevdliu

Reaction score
Google search mydroidworld droid 2 global gingerbread and download the 2 parted leak. Ota is still for mfn members only. Still soak testing

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Google search mydroidworld droid 2 global gingerbread and download the 2 parted leak. Ota is still for mfn members only. Still soak testing

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

I started a thread when D2 first hit, because it gave me a better idea of when the ota would be sent...when I got word from the soakers that all was well after the first day, then the next, I knew no more than two days from then...this will be(I'm sure) for you guys too, as long as you get no bad reviews...just an idea? You will get off topic comments,lol..hope this helps, also we only had a couple of days wait....good luck! I strongly believe if your not getting bad reviews right now, YOU will have it on or before [email protected]!

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)