I just attempted flash CM on my phone and it is stuck in looped state! PLEASE HELP!

Well, here is your problem. You can't Flash a Custom Recovery through Safestrap, last I looked the XT912 has and has always had a Locked Bootloader. Which in terms of Recovery the only other Recovery that can be used with the Stock Android Motorola Recovery is Safestrap and of course that assumes that you have Root, in order to install and use it. If you want to install ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP or OUDHS or something else, may want to look into getting a device that has an Unlocked Bootloader. For future references you have to remove Safestrap to install a Custom Recovery, that is assuming your Bootloader is Unlocked.

The bootloader can be unlocked thanks to Dan Rosenberg. And bootstrap recovery is cwm isnt it? I personally dont use bootstrap because I rooted a droid x amd tried to use bootstrap and bootlooped. Took a while to fix. But if I remember correctly bootstrap made a nandroid backup through cwm?

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/15008-motorola-bootloaders-cracked/

Last edited:
The bootloader can be unlocked thanks to Dan Rosenberg. And bootstrap recovery is cwm isnt it? I personally dont use bootstrap because I rooted a droid x amd tried to use bootstrap and bootlooped. Took a while to fix. But if I remember correctly bootstrap made a nandroid backup through cwm?

Motorola Bootloaders Cracked - General Android Development and Themeing - DroidRzr.com

That is not correct, I recommend reading this article, that I put together... This is from Dan himself, and explains what devices and everything on how the Bootloader was Unlocked. I suggest reading both Post #1 & #2.

If the OP has in fact an XT912 Razr Maxx as indicated in Post #3, he does not have an Unlocked Bootloader. If he has an XT926 Razr Maxx HD then it is possible to have an Unlocked Bootloader.

Back