I have finally done it.. I bricked my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am really hoping to get clockwork recovery to pop up, because that would be the EASIEST way to fix your device. Now I am assuming you actually went into the app and clicked bootstrap recovery.

ALso when you used rom manager to flash the rom did it boot into clockwork reovery for you beacuse after it finished flashing you should have seen the clockwork recovery prompting you to reboot.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok power off and put ypur device on charger. you think best when you have rested. We have helped many people recover their devices. We know the feeling u feel right now I have been there myself. You just need to relax and get refreshed. We will be here tomorrow and everything will work out.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hold up.... if you did not use rom manager how did yoou install the rom

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
i know it was through anopther program but it ws not the rom mgr. i can not look at the programs right now and tell you. I did back them up on the sd card. :) So I can tell you later, but right now, i have no idea, sorry.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
THere are 2 ways to flash a rom:
1) through rom manager

2) boot into clockwork and install it manually

if you did not do either then you did not flash the rom, therefore you phone can not be bricked. The bootloop is a result of a dead battery because the rom will not install through the stock recovery. Moto has the stock recovery locked which is why all roms are flashed through a custom recovery.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so if you did not manually go into here:

main.png

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
and scroll down to install rom then there is no other way other than rom manager to flash a rom period.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
in fact are you rooted?

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
ok i can tell you this then i NEED to go to bed. i used bootstrap and then the recovery. then i transferd them to the computer and went to the green screen that you just had up. that is all that i remember.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok good night.....suggest plug your phone into a wall outlet and let it charge all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.