I have concerns

willdathrill

Reaction score
My name is Will I have concerns and questions. I have concerns a X2 my gf has a X n she says, and ii seen, somewhat, her phone is hacked some how its being traced back to my phone, ISP n such,neither phone is rooted but this hack or malwear or whatever is trying to send, via SMS a a link or something but is causing havoc on display and functions. We tried checking where it is coming from nut it Lima like meeting and it isn't. Needless to say she don't believe me she thinks I'm some sort of wizard with computers n such h when all I do is try to use some common sense when diagnosing issues. I think I just get lucky. Any help to resolve this from other of us would be appreciated.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hello and Welcome to Droid Forums.

Sorry I have not run across the type of problem you are having. Are there any apps you have installed lately? It could possibly be an app that is causing the issues for you.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I hope you find a resolution to your issue...

OP
W

willdathrill

Reaction score
Is it possible for someone to hack the phone to use the Bluetooth? She deems to think so and if so is there a way to stop them? It is very upsetting for her and I would like to help espeacialy so she stops thinking it is me.

Reaction score
Doubtful that it had been hacked especially through Bluetooth. You would have to have your device discoverable and Bluetooth doesn't faced a long reach so they would have to be close.

Have you or her recently downloaded any apps before this started? I know it may not be your preference to start over but if it is giving you problems and you can't figure it out, the best berry is to do a factory reset.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I agree with Jungle King. I would take a look at recent apps, maybe try out Air Push from the market and see if that turns up any red flags. And as a last ditch effort maybe try a factory reset as he suggested.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you get this fixed soon. DancingNexus