Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
I would but i'm not up for an upgrade until March 2012 and the Thunderbolt will be outdated by then. Verizon will have a 4G phone by then that makes the Thunderbolt look like one of those old Samsung Flip Phones with no camera lol.

Beka27

Reaction score
I would but i'm not up for an upgrade until March 2012 and the Thunderbolt will be outdated by then. Verizon will have a 4G phone by then that makes the Thunderbolt look like one of those old Samsung Flip Phones with no camera lol.

+1 dancedroid

I'm (kind of) glad I'm not up for upgrade for about another year... this gives them time to get the various kinks worked out.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I think I will get the Thunderbolt just because it would be nice to utilize the WiFi that I'm always around (college, home, work). The original Droid can't keep more than a 1 min connection to either. I got my phone in late 2009 anyway.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think I will get the Thunderbolt just because it would be nice to utilize the WiFi that I'm always around (college, home, work). The original Droid can't keep more than a 1 min connection to either. I got my phone in late 2009 anyway.

For your 1 minute disconnect issue, have you tried (from a home screen) going to Menu/Settings/Wireless/Wifi(check mark on)/Wifi Settings/Menu/Advanced/Wifi Sleep Policy/Never ? Good luck.