I give up...

wendee2150

Reaction score
I really do like my DX2. But the things that I don't love about it outweigh the loves. VW said that they will replace my phone with a different model but I don't know what to ask for or what they might offer. Any suggestions?? I want a phone that only sends and receives texts one at a time. I want a phone that notifies me when every text comes...not just some of them. I don't want to have to pull the battery once a day. I want the camera to turn on. Just a couple of wishes on my list. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

ELH

Reaction score
Regarding the multiple text issue, try turning on "Delivery Notification" in the text settings, that sloved the problem for me. As for the battery pulls don't know what to say, I've never had that problem but once. Seems to have occured because I plugged the charger in while the phone was still in partial shutdown, I now give it about 30 seconds before plugging up. Good luck...

kparks

Reaction score
I really do like my DX2. But the things that I don't love about it outweigh the loves. VW said that they will replace my phone with a different model but I don't know what to ask for or what they might offer. Any suggestions?? I want a phone that only sends and receives texts one at a time. I want a phone that notifies me when every text comes...not just some of them. I don't want to have to pull the battery once a day. I want the camera to turn on. Just a couple of wishes on my list. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Ask them what phones u have a option to choose from first and if u don't like any of them tell them what u want. The dinc2 is really nice or the droid 3 I'm thinkin that u will have to stick to a 3g phone tho... get some Info on ur choices and post back my sis just went from a x do a dinc 2 and loves it..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I went from a Dinc2 to an X2 and regretted it pretty immensely. The ONLY thing I liked less about the Inc2 was the lack of .3in of the screen. I couldn't get over it. The superior RAM more than makes up for the lack of "1ghz dual core," which the X2 also sucked at. The Droid 3 is also really nice. Those will probably be your options.

enb123

Reaction score
The Droid 3 does seem to be a stable phone, for the most part. Every phone has its issues, but the D3 works quite well overall. I like the form factor of the X2 a lot, but you will probably enjoy the D3.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk