I don't want to slide to answer a call or unlock phone

Joeyvee

Reaction score
I like sleep mode and absolutely need it. I just think the whole power button step is backwards. the slide is enough of a lock. Its not going to unslide in your pocket. Why 2 steps? 3 if you include pulling down your notification menu which I have to do as well. Anyone who doesnt think this is wrong is stupid (jk.. kinda) No need for 2 steps just to see why the led is blinking. And god I can imagine if I had that UNsecure dot lock thing on there too. forget about it. Might as well go back to tin cans and string.

pung54

Reaction score
NoLock App

Just tried NoLock, free in the market and it does what I need. Has a widget where you can lock and get the swipe bar when you press the power button or unlock and get your home screen when you press any button.

Good and simple, just like me!

th9203

Reaction score
On the Market you can find...

Try "Tedd's Droid Tools" for the "push button" variation or the slider.

BT - stage it before you use it. Once the BT connection is made it automatically "calls", "dials", "finds", etc depending on the first command word it recognizes. I do find that the BT is not completely reliable as to who it calls. Experiment, enunciate clearly and do not have any background noise (radio, window down, etc) while trying to use the BT. it is completely hands-free once the connection to an earpiece or car are made.