i cant unroot please help

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like I told calidude, I love this stuff. Makes a boring night at home more interesting.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, he's a fart smella er....smart fella!! ;)

Ok everyone i gotta say spaz is the man, he sorted out my problem and got my droid running again Thanks alot man and thanks to everyone that followed my thread

DroidForums junkie!!

Danamoose1234

Reaction score
We got it sorted out.

tappin and a talkin

**Help**
Spaz33g, I am haveing the same exact problem with my Droid X as described here. I had rooted the phone and then the update went through the other day automatically. Since the update I noticed my root access is no longer working and now I am unable to root/unroot same as Fbcalidude describes. Could you post up (or message me) with how you were able to fix Fbcalidude's phone so I can try fixing mine as well? Anyhelp is greatly appreciated! Happy Holidays!
-Dana

OP
F

fbcalidude

Reaction score
Hi Dana, the way we were able to fix it was bg doing a manual root. If you look over at the thread you will find a link for multi roots on a phone and you will find the info.there

Danamoose1234

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys for the help. I wanted to wait for after the holiday madness to work on this. Now in hind sight I should have done it sooner as it really is that easy. Once I realized I had to complete the new "unroot" due to the update going through....then go through the manual root process everything worked fine and I am connected through wireless tether right now. Again, thanks so much!
-Dana