I apologize in advance

Borisfool

Reaction score
I joined to be able to learn about how the world is really changing. I work in the public sector, am well educated and can tune up a V-12 and do anything else to over a weekend - brakes, radiator, belts, pulleys etc and I'm not a mechanic . My life is very different from those of you who work and play in the cyber world. -- far from it.

I might be typical of many "lurking" out there trying to understand, greatly appreciating when you create a "batch" file (as I think it used to be called) to do the code input for those of us who stare like deer in the headlights of a vehicle.

I am the guy that will jump in when it gets easy and I'm also the guy that will not give up trying to figure out how to get my device working again without letting anyone know I have a problem.

MuffinTop

Reaction score
I joined to be able to learn about how the world is really changing. I work in the public sector, am well educated and can tune up a V-12 and do anything else to over a weekend - brakes, radiator, belts, pulleys etc and I'm not a mechanic . My life is very different from those of you who work and play in the cyber world. -- far from it.

I might be typical of many "lurking" out there trying to understand, greatly appreciating when you create a "batch" file (as I think it used to be called) to do the code input for those of us who stare like deer in the headlights of a vehicle.

I am the guy that will jump in when it gets easy and I'm also the guy that will not give up trying to figure out how to get my device working again without letting anyone know I have a problem.

I already like Boris in a Non-Homo way. Welcome to these forums cur....